Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure <or state all organs affected, if known Flammable liquid and vapour.
The contents/container should be brought to a local household waste recycling site. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Avoid release to the environment. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.