The contents/container should be brought to a local household waste recycling site. Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.