NOTE: The cabins of certain light aircraft are heated via the exhaust system. Through heat-insulating the manifold the temperature in the silencers is increased, giving better cabin heating.
- Made from sturdy and flexible fibreglass yarn.
* For mounting on manifolds, exhaust pipes and pipes on turbochargers.
* Produces less heat radiation.
* The correct exhaust temperature improves the exchange of gases and can therefore benefit the engine output.
* Ideal for wrapping around tight bends along pipes.
* The ends are locked in position with clamps or steel wire.
* Length: 15 m.
* Width: 25 mm.
* Thickness: 1.6 mm.
* Heat-resistance: 800 °C, peaking up to 1300 °C.