99,80 / L

Anti-Marten Spray, 500 ml

Art. 36-4534

Pay & Collect

Submit your order now and collect your items at your local Biltema store in 2 hours!
This is how Pay & Collect work
Colourless and odourless spray that prevents gnawing damage to cables and cords. Martens will avoid surfaces treated with the spray due to the sticky film it produces. The product provides lasting protection that is resistant to weather as well as mild acids and bases.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Extremely flammable aerosol. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Show safety phrases
Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.

Other customers also bought