Protects metal products from corrosion. Suitable for use prior to long-term preservation or storage, and for protecting and lubricating machines, weapons, small mechanical parts, and spare parts. 400 ml.
Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Extremely flammable aerosol.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. Store locked up. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
More about cookies.