4990
249,50 / L

Rust Remover

Art.. 36-523
Cleaning agent for corroded electrical connectors. Restores a low voltage drop over connectors. 200 ml.
Danger
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Extremely flammable aerosol.
Show safety phrases
The contents/container should be brought to a local household waste recycling site. Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.

Related products