May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Extremely flammable aerosol.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.