Headlight polishing kit
- Work on one headlight at a time.
- Clean the headlight glass with a cleaning agent suited for headlight glass, in order to remove surface dirt.
- Mask the area around the headlight to protect the paintwork.
- Apply the polish on the microfibre cloth and polish off the yellowed surface. Remove excess material with the microfibre cloth.
- Shake the sealant bottle well. Pour a small amount onto the microfibre cloth.
- Wipe off the glass with circular movements and ensure that the entire glass is treated. This encapsulates the shine and removes visible scratches. Apply more product if necessary. Use the microfibre cloth to wipe off excess material.