Brake calliper grease
- Long-term grease for brake parts.
- Lubricates the moving parts for optimal braking effect.
- Resistant to water and high temperatures.
- Contains no metals such as copper or aluminium.
- Long-term protection against corrosion.
- Can also be used on aluminium parts.
- Does not affect the ABS sensors.
- Prevent brake callipers from binding, sticking, vibrating or squealing.
- Provides even wear on brake pads.
- Gives an more even brake effect with floating brake callipers.
- Facilitates disassembly.
- Operating temperature: -30 °C - +240 °C.
- Clean the surfaces with Biltema's Brake Cleaner.
- Lay a thin layer of brake calliper grease on the surfaces to be lubricated.
- Remove excess brake calliper grease with Biltema's Brake Cleaner.
- NOTE: May not be applied to the brake disc or the brake pad's friction surfaces.