May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes serious eye irritation. Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations. Store locked up. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Keep container tightly closed. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.