Features and Functions
- Universal Fixes to most construction materials (see below).
- Strong jointing following curing.
- Easy to apply with a mastic/putty gun.
- Non-toxic: Solvent-free.
- Temperature resistant: Maintains its properties in temperatures between -25°C to +70°C.
- Wood: Particle boards, MDF, plywood, fibreboard for ceilings/walls, (e.g. Huntonit) etc.
- Plastic: Polystyrene (e.g. foamed plastic, Isopor), melamine, HPL (High Pressure Laminate) floors, polycarbonate etc.
- Cement Based: Concrete, light concrete (e.g. Siporex, Ytong), LECA aggregate bricks and blocks, etc.
- Ceramics: Plasterboard, tiles roof tiles, bricks, etc.
- Metals: Cast iron, sheet metal, zinc, stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminium, etc.