Instructions for use
- Ensure good ventilation.
- Shake the can well before use.
- The surfaces to be glued must be clean, dry and free from grease and old adhesive residue.
- Test on a section of the material to be used.
- Adjust the spray width with the nozzle and protect the surroundings against over-spraying.
- Spray distance approx. 12-18 cm.
- Spray both surfaces to be glued.
- Wait until the adhesive is dry to the touch, 5-7 minutes.
- Then press the two surfaces together using force for five seconds.
- Turn the can upside down and spray the nozzle clean after use.