May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Flammable liquid and vapour. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.