Creates an elastic and impenetrable layer.
Withstands all climates.
Ready to be applied.
The roofing compound can be applied directly.
If necessary, dilute with a small amount of mineral turpentine.
NOTE! Very dried-out paper should first be prepared with Primer
Application on flat roofs without a run-off
- Apply a layer of roofing compound
- Apply fibreglass reinforcement
- Apply another layer of roofing compound
- Density: 1000 kg/m³
- Colour: black
- Dry content by weight: 65 %
- Drying time: approx. 1 week
- Flashpoint: 40 °C
- Fire class: 2 b
- Solvent: White sprint
- Consumption on paper roofing: 0.5–1 litre/m² (less if the surface is first prepared with Primer
- Consumption on metal plate roofing: 0.5 litre/m²
- Marginal limit value VOC: (cat A/h) 750 g/l (2010)
- Product contains max: 349.6 g/l