- Poison and odour-free.
- Diffusion open.
- Does not yellow
- Does not flake
- Does not tolerate cold and should not be laid below +10 °C.
- Can be over-painted, post-processed and carpeted over.
- pH: 9.0
- Consumption: 1 litre = 5–8 m² after two coatings.
- Density: 1010 kg/m³
- Especially suitable on cement in cellars, garages, storage areas.
- Also suitable in three layers on flintcote, where asphalt dust is a major problem
- Treatment of oil patches; the oil is emulsified and lays on top of the floor.
Vacuum-clean the floor carefully and apply two layers with a soft brush, roller or low-pressure spray. The first coating shall be fluid and penetrate down into the concrete properly and become dust-dry before the next coating is applied. The drying time is approx 1–2 hours depending on heat and ventilation. Should not be laid below +10 °C.
Worn or damaged surfaces can easily be repaired with one costing. No visible joints appear.
- High pressure washer may not be used.
- Tools are cleaned directly after use with cold water.