- Colour: white
- Solvent: water
- Grain size: 0.030 mm
- Density: approx 1.750 kg/m³
- Dry substance content: approx 75 %
- Pre-treatment: The application surfaces shall be clean and free from grease, dust, etc, which is normal practice in professional treatment
- Application: applied by hand with broad-filling or a Japanese trowel
- Drying time: approx 1 hour, with a 1 mm layer thickness. Drying times can vary depending on the substrate, temperature, air humidity etc.
- Adhesion: the product has high adhesion to wood
- Consumption: 1 litre/m² for a 1 mm thick layer. Varies greatly depending on the condition of the substrate.
- Operating temperature: +5 - + 35°C
- Cleaning of tools: water
- Storage: max. 12 months in an unopened package. To be stored in a dark and cool place, +5°C -+20°C.
When sanding down dried filler protective eyewear and a breathing mask must be used.