Outdoor primer V
Instructions: The substrate must be clean, dry and solid. Scrape off loose paint. Pure wood must be impregnated with PrimeroilV before painting, be especially careful with end-pieces of the timber and joints. Wash with façadewash, rinse off with water and allow it to dry. Paint twice with a roller, brush or (after dilution) with a spray.
- Area of use: Outdoors
- Application: Brush, roller or (after dilution) spray
- Bonding agent: Natural special oils.
- Consumption: 4-12 m²/litre.
- Drying time: approx. 16 hours to touch-dry. Can be over-painted after approx 16-32 hours.
- Colour: White.
- Gloss: 3 (fully matt)
- Dry matter content: 49 percent by volume.
- Application conditions: Over +8 °C
- Thinning/cleaning: Water.
- Storage: Frost-free. Max 2 years in unopened packaging.