From
149:-

Priming oil

Pay & Collect

Submit your order now and collect your items at your local Biltema store in 2 hours!
This is how Pay & Collect work
PRIMING OIL is a wood coating oil based on fatty alkyd, Chinese wood oil and linseed oil. Especially adapted to function as a first penetrating priming oil (layer) in the painting system, for both initial and subsequent coatings. Penetrates the timber without creating a surface layer. Prevents crack propagation, blue-staining and mould, and gives an excellent adhesion to subsequent layer of paint.

Painting advice: The timber shall be fully dry (14% humidity) and clean. The oil shall penetrate properly into the timber without creating a film. Avoid glossy patches on knots and saturated timber by wiping off with a rag moistened with aliphatic spirit/turpentine.

Contains dehydrating oils. Risk of spontaneous combustion of rags, cotton waste, etc, are put in water or incinerated.

VOC limitations (cat A/h): 750 g/l (2010). Product's VOC:
  • PRIMING OIL 1L

    PRIMING OIL 1L

    Art. 36-793
    1 l
    149:-
    149:- / L
    Danger
    May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
    Show safety phrases
    If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Avoid release to the environment. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Do NOT induce vomiting. Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations.
  • PRIMING OIL 3L

    PRIMING OIL 3L

    Art. 36-794
    3 l
    299:-
    99,67 / L
    Danger
    May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
    Show safety phrases
    If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing vapours/spray. Avoid release to the environment. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Do NOT induce vomiting. Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations.

Other customers also bought