Waterproofing system 2K
Waterproofing system 2K consists of a 2-component adhesive and foil cloth that is wallpapered up.
The system is supplemented with strips and cuffs to seal pipe penetrations, wall and floor angles and foil joints.
The waterproofing system 2K is developed for faster installation with shorter curing times, which craftsmen and experienced home fixers often prefer.
The system can be used on most types of substrate but is particularly suitable for light wall and floor constructions such as wet room boards on wooden studs.
Features and benefits
- With foil cloth, the same tightness is ensured over the entire surface.
- Long usage time. The usage time for a mixed glue in the bucket is 6-8 hours.
- No separate joint glue is needed, the system only requires 2K glue.
- Shortest installation time where the wet room can be tiled the fastest.
- Approved use above underfloor heating.
- Can be used on most types of substrate but is particularly suitable for light wall and floor constructions such as stiffened wooden beams or wet room boards on wooden joists.
Access table, manual and CE marking
Take a look at the consumption table and the manual for our waterproofing system 2K. Below you will also find the CE marking for the system.