Chemical Protective Gloves latex/neoprene 813
- Food-grade approved.
- Grip with diamond pattern.
- Flock lined.
- Made of 0.67 mm latex/neoprene.
- Length: 310 mm.
- EN 374 (AKL) and EN 388 (2011).
This product is CE marked in accordance with the directive on personal protective equipment, 89/686/EEC. It conforms to the directive's requirements for innocuousness, comfort and efficacy.
Certification: This product has been constructed and manufactured in accordance with the following standards:
- EN 374-3:2003 – Resistance to chemical permeation.
- EN 374-2:2003 – Protection against micro-organism penetration.
- EN 388:2003 – Gloves for protection against mechanical hazards.
EN 374-3 – Gloves for protection against chemical hazards.
These gloves conform to the requirements for permeation in accordance with EN374-3, with a performance level according to the table.
|Chemical||Level, gloves||Max. Level||Breakthrough time|
|Methanol (A)||2||6||>30 min|
|Sodium hydroxide 50 % (K)||6||6||>480 min|
|Sulphuric acid 96 % (L)||4||6||>120 min|
EN 374-2 – Gloves for protection against micro-organisms
These gloves conform to the requirements for penetration in accordance with EN 374-2, with a performance level of 2. (Max, level is 3).
EN 388:2003 – Gloves for protection against mechanical hazards.
These gloves comply with EN 388, with a performance level according to the table.
|Tested property||Level, gloves||Max. level|
The gloves protect against mechanical and chemical hazards and against microorganisms. The protection levels are applicable to new, unwashed and unmodified gloves. Tested in accordance with the relevant standards. The gloves must not:
- Come into contact with fire.
- Be used when there is a risk of entanglement in moving machinery.