Leather Work Gloves gardening 440
- Material, back: Spandex
- Material, palm: Pigskin
This product is CE marked in accordance with the directive on personal protective equipment, 89/686/EEC. It conforms to the directive's requirements for safety, comfort and efficacy.
This product has been constructed and manufactured in accordance with the following standards:
- EN 420:2003+A1:2009 – General requirements for protective gloves.
- EN 388:2003 – Gloves for protection against mechanical hazards.
- The product complies with the restriction rules in Annex XVII of the European REACH regulations.
EN 388:2003 – Gloves for protection against mechanical hazards.
These gloves comply with EN 388, with a performance level according to the table.
|Tested property||Level, gloves||Max. level|
|Abrasion resistance a)||3||4|
|Cut resistance b)||1||5|
|Tear resistance c)||1||4|
|Puncture resistance d)||1||4|
|Abrasion resistance a)||100||500||2000||8000||-|
|Cut resistance b)||1,2||2,5||5,0||10,0||20,0|
|Tear resistance c)||10||25||50||75||-|
|Puncture resistance d)||20||60||100||150||-|
b) Resistance to rotating blades (index).
c) Test example torn in opposite directions (Newton).
d) Pressure applied to test example with sharp awl (Newton).
The gloves protect against physical and mechanical stress. The protection levels are applicable to the palm of a new, unwashed and non-modified glove. Tested in accordance with the relevant standards. The gloves must not:
- Come into contact with fire.
- Be used when there is a risk of entanglement in moving machinery.