Domestic household grass seed
- Grass seed mix for residential lawns, establishes quickly after being sown.
- Creates a tight, durable and competitive lawn.
- One packet is enough for 50-60 m².
- The grass mix is also ideal for the additional seeding of damaged lawns.
To establish a healthy lawn:
NOTE! Shake the packet well before sowing the seeds.
- When the soil is even and repacked, and preferably damp a few centimetres under the surface, spread the grass seeds as evenly as possible. The more seeds per m², the tighter the lawn will grow.
- Rake carefully or use a cage roller to cover the seeds. NOTE! Water every day until the grass is full!
- Cut the grass when it is approx. 5 cm long. Do not cut more than 1/3 of the grass length at a time.
- Fertilise after approx. 6 weeks with Biltema Lawn Fertiliser (14-0461).
- Harrow an area by vertical cutting or raking hard.
- Gather up all loose material.
- Spread the grass seed evenly over the area and harrow it with a rake.
- It may be a good idea to spread a layer of topdressing over the seeds.
- Water until the grass is full.