Three months' free bike insurance!
Did you buy your bike at Biltema?
When you buy a new bike from Biltema, you always get three months' free bike insurance. What does that mean? It means that you get hassle-free insurance cover with your purchase.
Register your new bike now ->
This applies for normal bikes (not electric bikes)
If your bike is stolen, Biltema will replace it with no excess or deduction for age or depreciation.
• Replacement at a value equal to the purchase price in the event of theft.
• No excess or depreciation.
• Compensation of up to SEK 500 for permanently mounted accessories (must be recorded on the same receipt as the bike).
• Searchable anti-theft registration in Sweden's largest bicycle register.
In order for compensation to be given, you must have demonstrated normal care and supervision of your bike. In addition, the following evidence is required:
• A police report
• A purchase receipt for an approved lock (SSF)
• A purchase receipt for the bike including any accessories.
NOTE! Proof of purchase is valid as an insurance certificate during the first three months after purchase, provide that you have returned the reply voucher or registered via biltema.se/cykelforsakring.
This applies for electric bikes
When you purchase an electric bike, an excess exemption of up to SEK 10,000 is always included.
• We pay the excess on your home insurance.
• You will receive a new bike of the same or similar model from Biltema.
• Searchable anti-theft registration in Sweden's largest bicycle register..
Have you received an offer to extend your bike insurance?
After the first 3 months, you can extend your insurance cover. Before the 3-month period ends, you will receive an offer from Solid Försäkring inviting you to extend your insurance cover. If you choose not to continue, your insurance cover will be terminated automatically at the end of the 3-month period.