4990
99,80 / L

Boat wax

Art. 30-562
Easy-to-apply thin fluid hard wax. Protects against salt, oxidisation and UV radiation. For plastic, painted and metallic surfaces. 500 ml.
Danger
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Causes skin irritation. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
Show safety phrases
Dispose of contents/container to hazardous or special waste collection point. Store locked up. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Collect spillage. Take off contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. Avoid release to the environment. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Use only non-sparking tools. Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting/…/ equipment. Ground/bond container and receiving equipment. Keep container tightly closed. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.