Paintable Wall Covering
- NOTE! Use gloves. Fibreglass can irritate the skin.
- Cut the fabric to the desired length, add approx. 10 cm for trimming.
- Paste the wallpaper or fabric adhesive to the wall surface, for best results use a roller.
- Position the fabric, start at the top. Leave approx. 5 cm on the top for trimming.
- Press the fabric against the wall with a multi-scraper or wallpaper brush. Press out all air bubbles. Clean off all the glue from the scraper/brush.
- Position the next fabric side-by-side with the first, or with a slight overlap.
- Allow to dry for at least 24 hours before painting the wall covering.