Oil Sensor Adapter
- Unscrew the original 'spin-on' oil filter.
- Then screw in the adapter in place of the oil filter.
- NOTE: The rubber gasket/O-ring must be next to the engine.
- Finally, screw the oil filter on top of the adapter.
- NOTE: The oil filter's rubber gasket must NOT have an external diameter greater than Ø 78 mm and must NOT have an internal diameter less than Ø 56 mm.
- Install the selected sensor.
- The connection holes on the adapter that are not used must be 'sealed' with the supplied blind plugs.
- DO NOT start the engine before the sensor or blind plugs are screwed into all four of the adapters connection holes.
- Test start the engine! Check for any oil leakage.