Returns and claims
What do I do if I want to return a product?
When making purchases at Biltema you have 30 days' free return of goods which means that you can get your money back when your return the goods to Biltema. You can return purchases to any Biltema store.
What do I do if I change my mind after purchasing or if I want to change the product?
Get in touch straight away with the customer service department at your nearest store. NOTE! Don't forget to take your till receipt with you. The goods are exchanged or re-purchased if the following conditions are met:
• The goods are unused, i.e. not destroyed or damaged.
• The original packaging is undamaged, i.e. usable. Oils, chemicals and other products without seals will not be replaced.
• A till receipt must be produced.
• The replacement or re-purchase must be made within 30 days of the date of purchase.
• Some exceptions apply to certain automotive electronic articles, with the receipt being endorsed "Electrical automotive product, not for re-purchase".
• Discounted sale goods are not re-purchased.
How do I make a claim?
Take the goods and till receipt with you to your nearest store. If this involves extra difficulty for you to visit your nearest store with your claim case, we recommend that you first get in touch with your store on telephone number 077-520 00 00. Have the product and receipt ready.
If your claim application is unsuccessful, but you assert that the decision is wrong, we refer you to file a case with Allmänna reklamationsnämnden, the National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN). (www.arn.se) Box 174, 10123 Stockholm, Sweden. Amongst other matters, ARN makes independent rulings in claim cases. Biltema's policy is to always cooperate in any disputes with ARN.
We have reservations about any errors in texts, pictures and prices. This applies to our website, catalogue and in our advertising and marketing material. We have the right to correct any such errors, change or update the information on the website and to make product changes and improvements on an ongoing basis.